Loading...
Docoh

FelCor Lodging

Rangers is a Maryland limited liability company that, through FelCor LP, owns hotel properties and conducts other business. Substantially all of Rangers' assets and liabilities are held by, and all of its operations are conducted through, FelCor LP. 100% of the ownership interests of Rangers are held by RLJ LP, which is the operating partnership of RLJ, one of the largest U.S. publicly traded lodging real estate investment trusts ("REIT") in terms of both number of hotels and number of rooms. Rangers indirectly owns a 99% partnership interest in FelCor LP. Rangers General Partner, LLC ("Rangers GP"), a wholly-owned subsidiary of RLJ LP, owns the remaining 1% partnership interest and is the sole general partner of FelCor LP.

Calendar

6 Aug 21
20 Aug 22
31 Dec 22
Quarter (USD) Jun 21 Mar 21 Dec 20 Sep 20
Revenue
Cost of revenue
Operating income
Operating margin
Net income
Net profit margin
Cash on hand
Change in cash
Diluted EPS
Annual (USD) Dec 20 Dec 19 Dec 18 Dec 17
Revenue
Cost of revenue
Operating income
Operating margin
Net income
Net profit margin
Cash on hand
Change in cash
Diluted EPS
Cash burn rate (est.) Burn method: Change in cash Burn method: Operating income Burn method: FCF (opex + capex)
Last Q Avg 4Q Last Q Avg 4Q Last Q Avg 4Q
Cash on hand (at last report) 64.91M 64.91M 64.91M 64.91M 64.91M 64.91M
Cash burn (monthly) (no burn) 578.92K 81K 3.15M 9.44M 2.46M
Cash used (since last report) n/a 7.92M 1.11M 43.06M 129.2M 33.7M
Cash remaining n/a 56.99M 63.81M 21.85M -64.29M 31.21M
Runway (months of cash) n/a 98.4 787.7 6.9 -6.8 12.7

Beta Read what these cash burn values mean

Financial report summary

?
Management Discussion
  • Our hotel property-owning Lessors lease the hotel properties to the property-operating Lessees. We receive related party lease revenue from these lease agreements, including percentage rent. The percentage rent amounts are calculated based on a percentage of room revenues, food and beverage revenues and other revenues at the hotel properties. Beginning in March 2020, the Lessees experienced a significant decline in occupancy and RevPAR due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In response to the government-mandated stay-in-place orders and the significant reduction in demand due to the COVID-19 pandemic, RLJ initially suspended operations at 13 of our hotels. As stay-in-place restrictions were lifted, RLJ developed a framework to open hotels in a socially and financially responsible manner. Based on this framework, RLJ began reopening our hotels during the quarter ended June 30, 2020, and as of June 30, 2021, only one hotel located in New York City remained suspended. During the three and six months ended June 30, 2021, the Lessees benefited from significant growth in demand as a result of increased vaccine distribution, easing of government restrictions and pent-up leisure demand. These trends, combined with RLJ's reopening strategy, led to a significant improvement in our results of operations for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 as compared to the same periods in the prior year.

Content analysis

?
Positive
Negative
Uncertain
Constraining
Legalese
Litigous
Readability
H.S. junior Avg
New words: began, commitment, Delta, easing, enhancing, exceeded, exercised, extinguishment, inflation, July, prudent, quality, recycling, renewal, repaid, repayment, shareholder, strategy, structure, variant
Removed: abatement, border, capacity, comparable, distancing, downturn, expenditure, improve, negatively, quarantining, recession, resulting, ROI, social, suspending