Proxy contests and exempt solicitations in last 3 years
No recent proxy contest or exempt solicitation filings from shareholders.
Vote support at last AGM
On May 21, 2020, the Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Eagle Bancorp, Inc. (the “Company”) was held for the purposes of:
1. electing eight (8) directors to serve until the 2021 Annual Meeting of Shareholders and until their successors are duly elected and qualified;
2. ratifying the appointment of Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accountants for the year ended December 31, 2020; and
3. voting on a non-binding advisory resolution approving the compensation of our named executive officers.
At the Annual Meeting, the Company’s shareholders elected eight individuals to the Board of Directors and approved Proposals 2 and 3.
(1) The name of each director elected at the meeting, and the votes cast for such persons, votes withheld and broker non-votes are set forth below:
Broker Non- votes
Matthew D. Brockwell
Theresa G. LaPlaca
A Leslie Ludwig
Norman R. Pozez
Kathy A. Raffa
Susan G. Riel
James A. Soltesz
Benjamin M. Soto
(2) The number of votes cast for or against, and the number of abstentions and broker non-votes cast on the ratification of the appointment of Dixon Hughes Goodman LLP as the Company’s independent registered public accounting firm is as set forth below:
(3) The number of votes cast for or against, and the number of abstentions and broker non-votes cast on the nonbinding advisory resolution approving the compensation of our executive officers is as set forth below: