Docoh
Loading...

SXCP SunCoke Energy Partners

SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P., (the “Partnership,” “we,” “our” and “us”), primarily produces coke used in the blast furnace production of steel. Coke is a principal raw material in the blast furnace steelmaking process and is produced by heating metallurgical coal in a refractory oven, which releases certain volatile components from the coal, thus transforming the coal into coke.  We also provide handling and/or mixing services to steel, coke (including some of our and SunCoke Energy Inc.'s (“SunCoke”) domestic cokemaking facilities), electric utility, coal producing and other manufacturing based customers. At December 31, 2018, we owned a 98 percent interest in Haverhill Coke Company LLC (“Haverhill”), Middletown Coke Company, LLC (“Middletown”) and Gateway Energy and Coke Company, LLC (“Granite City”) and SunCoke owned the remaining 2 percent interest in each of Haverhill, Middletown, and Granite City. The Partnership also owns a 100 percent interest in all of its logistics terminals. Through its subsidiary, SunCoke owned a 60.4 percent limited partnership interest in us and indirectly owned and controls our general partner, which holds a 2 percent general partner interest in us and all of our incentive distribution rights (“IDRs”).

Company profile

Ticker
SXCP
Exchange
Website
CEO
Michael G. Rippey
Employees
Incorporated
Location
Fiscal year end
SEC CIK
IRS number
322451470

SXCP stock data

(
)

Calendar

24 Apr 19
21 Oct 21
31 Dec 21

Data for the last complete 13F reporting period. To see the most recent changes to ownership, click the ownership history button above.

13F holders
Current Prev Q Change
Total holders 1 1
Opened positions 0 0
Closed positions 0 0
Increased positions 0 0
Reduced positions 0 0
13F shares
Current Prev Q Change
Total value 0 0
Total shares 1 1
Total puts 0 0
Total calls 0 0
Total put/call ratio
Largest owners
Shares Value Change
Huntington National Bank 1 $0 0.0%
Largest transactions
Shares Bought/sold Change
Huntington National Bank 1 0 0.0%

Financial report summary

?
Management Discussion
  • Sales and Other Operating Revenue and Costs of Products Sold and Operating Expenses. Sales and other operating revenue and costs of products sold and operating expenses increased for the three months ended March 31, 2019 compared to the same prior year period, primarily due to the pass-through of higher coal prices in our Domestic Coke segment.
  • Selling, General and Administrative Expenses. Selling, general and administrative expenses during the three months ended March 31, 2019 increased compared to the same prior year period due to Simplification Transaction costs.
  • Depreciation and Amortization Expense. The increase in depreciation and amortization expense was driven by revisions made in the third quarter of 2018 to the estimated useful lives of certain assets in our Domestic Coke segment, primarily as a result of plans to replace major components of certain heat recovery steam generators with upgraded materials and design. The revisions resulted in additional depreciation of $5.7 million, or $0.12 per common unit, during the three months ended March 31, 2019.
Content analysis
?
Positive
Negative
Uncertain
Constraining
Legalese
Litigous
Readability
H.S. freshman Avg
New words: adjacent, advance, apply, approach, Asia, calendar, cease, chose, Codification, complement, criterion, crushed, declined, discount, exemption, forecast, formula, fraction, heavy, immaterial, implicit, impoundment, inception, incremental, line, media, Mediterranean, merchant, merger, month, noncancelable, nonlease, partly, prorated, rainfall, rebuilding, rental, ROU, seller, shiploader, short, shut, Simplification, single, stone, Supplemental, top, unaffiliated, unitholder, unusual, weighted
Removed: absence, adequate, adjustment, adversely, amortized, analyzing, attractive, bonding, budget, budgeted, building, cap, challenged, consumed, continued, Conversely, covenant, cover, cushion, deliver, delivered, depict, deriving, development, documentation, economic, efficiently, enterprise, entity, environment, equivalent, ERP, experience, extending, flexibility, Foresight, fulfill, gain, gained, generating, holiday, idled, implementation, implemented, improved, improving, inflation, intended, invested, IRS, July, Kentucky, larger, life, lodged, macro, maximize, met, Mississippi, Murray, negotiated, November, office, overcapacity, passed, pattern, paying, permitted, planning, policy, precisely, promise, promised, reallocating, recalculate, recognition, reconciling, regularly, reimbursed, reliable, renewed, renewing, resource, response, responsible, restricted, retrospectively, secured, shipping, shown, simplified, space, strong, stronger, system, target, taxable, team, temporarily, tonnage, unload, vessel, withheld