Docoh
Loading...

AGP Atlas Growth Partners

We are a Delaware limited partnership and an independent developer and producer of natural gas, crude oil and NGLs with operations primarily focused in the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas. Our general partner, Atlas Growth Partners GP, LLC, owns 100% of our general partner units (which are entitled to receive 2% of the cash distributed by us without any obligation to make further capital contributions) and all of the incentive distribution rights through which it manages and effectively controls us. Atlas Energy Group, LLC (“ATLS”), a Delaware limited liability company, manages and controls us through its 2.1% limited partner interest in us and 80% member interest in our general partner. Current and former members of ATLS management own the remaining 20% member interest in our general partner.

Company profile

Ticker
AGP
Employees
Incorporated
Location
Fiscal year end
SEC CIK
Subsidiaries
Atlas Growth Holdings Operating Company, LLC • Atlas Growth Eagle Ford, LLC ...

Investment data

Data from SEC filings
Securities sold
Number of investors

Calendar

16 Aug 21
22 Oct 21
31 Dec 21
Quarter (USD)
Jun 21 Mar 21 Dec 20 Sep 20
Revenue
Cost of revenue
Operating income
Operating margin
Net income
Net profit margin
Cash on hand
Change in cash
Diluted EPS
Annual (USD)
Dec 20 Dec 19 Dec 18 Dec 17
Revenue
Cost of revenue
Operating income
Operating margin
Net income
Net profit margin
Cash on hand
Change in cash
Diluted EPS

Financial data from company earnings reports.

Cash burn rate (estimated) Burn method: Change in cash Burn method: Operating income/loss Burn method: FCF (opex + capex)
Last Q Avg 4Q Last Q Avg 4Q Last Q Avg 4Q
Cash on hand (at last report) 1.56M 1.56M 1.56M 1.56M 1.56M 1.56M
Cash burn (monthly) 23.33K (positive/no burn) (positive/no burn) (positive/no burn) 23.33K (positive/no burn)
Cash used (since last report) 87.77K n/a n/a n/a 87.77K n/a
Cash remaining 1.47M n/a n/a n/a 1.47M n/a
Runway (months of cash) 63.1 n/a n/a n/a 63.1 n/a

Beta Read what these cash burn values mean

Financial report summary

?
Risks
  • We cannot assure you of the exact amount or timing of any distribution to our unitholders.
  • We will continue to incur claims, liabilities and expenses that will reduce the amount available for distribution out of the liquidation to unitholders.
  • The payment of liquidation distributions, if any, to our unitholders could be delayed.
Management Discussion
  • Production Profile. We have established a production position in the Eagle Ford Shale in south Texas, an oil-rich area, in which we acquired acreage in November 2014.
  • Our oil and gas production revenues were higher in the current quarter as compared to the prior year period due to a $0.7 million increase in higher realized average sales prices, offset by a $0.1 million decrease in production volumes. Our oil and gas production revenues were higher in the six months ended June 30, 2021 as compared to the prior year period due to a $0.9 million increase in higher realized average sales prices, offset by a $0.3 million decrease in production volumes. For the six months ended June 30, 2020, as a result of economic conditions, the Company entered into agreements to sell May and June production at a fixed price for a fixed volume which negatively impacted our sold oil production volumes and realized average oil sales price.
  • Our oil and gas production costs were higher in the current quarter as compared to the prior year period due to a $0.1 million increase in workover expenses. Our oil and gas production costs were lower in the six months ended June 30, 2021 as compared to the prior year period due to a $0.2 million decrease in production costs resulting from lower volumes offset by a $0.1 million increase in workover expenses.
Content analysis
?
Positive
Negative
Uncertain
Constraining
Legalese
Litigous
Readability
H.S. sophomore Avg
New words: Additionally, adequate, approval, approved, assume, Assumed, assure, Buyer, consent, consummation, contemplated, create, creditor, diminish, discretion, dissolution, dissolve, dissolved, exact, fail, firm, ground, inherent, injunction, Inline, litigation, meaningful, mutual, page, payroll, PhiCap, promptly, PSA, resolution, Seller, subsidiary, timetable, unable, unexpected, Uniform, wind, winding, wound
Removed: accelerate, appointment, attractive, convert, equity, maximize, portfolio, pursue, reduced, vigorously

Proxies

No filings