1. Item G.1.a.i. Legal proceedings.
(a) If the Registrant responded "YES" to Item B.11.a., provide a brief description of the proceedings. As part of the description, provide the case or docket number (if any), and the full names of the principal parties to the proceeding.
(b) If the Registrant responded "YES" to Item B.11.b., identify the proceeding and give its date of termination.
2. Item G.1.a.ii. Provision of financial support. If the Registrant responded "YES" to Item B.14., provide the following information (unless the Registrant is a Money Market Fund): (a) Description of nature of support.
(b) Person providing support.
(c) Brief description of relationship between the person providing support and the Registrant.
(d) Date support provided.
(e) Amount of support.
(f) Security supported (if applicable). Disclose the full name of the issuer, the title of the issue (including coupon or yield, if applicable) and at least two identifiers, if available (e.g., CIK, CUSIP, ISIN, LEI).
(g) Value of security supported on date support was initiated (if applicable).
(h) Brief description of reason for support.
(i) Term of support.
(j) Brief description of any contractual restrictions relating to support.
3. Item G.1.a.iii. Independent public accountant's report on internal control (management investment companies other than small business investment companies only). Each management investment company shall furnish a report of its independent public accountant on the company's system of internal accounting controls. The accountant's report shall be based on the review, study and evaluation of the accounting system, internal accounting controls, and procedures for safeguarding securities made during the audit of the financial statements for the reporting period. The report should disclose any material weaknesses in: (a) the accounting system; (b) system of internal accounting control; or (c) procedures for safeguarding securities which exist as of the end of the Registrant's fiscal year.
The accountant's report shall be furnished as an exhibit to the form and shall: (1) be addressed to the Registrant's shareholders and board of directors; (2) be dated; (3) be signed manually; and (4) indicate the city and state where issued.
Attachments that include a report that discloses a material weakness should include an indication by the Registrant of any corrective action taken or proposed.
The fact that an accountant's report is attached to this form shall not be regarded as acknowledging any review of this form by the independent public accountant.
4. Item G.1.a.iv. Change in accounting principles and practices. If the Registrant responded "YES" to Item B.21, provide an attachment that describes the change in accounting principles or practices, or the change in the method of applying any such accounting principles or practices. State the date of the change and the reasons therefor. A letter from the Registrant's independent accountants, approving or otherwise commenting on the change, shall accompany the description.
5. Item G.1.a.v. Information required to be filed pursuant to exemptive orders. File as an attachment any information required to be reported on Form N-CEN or any predecessor form to Form N-CEN (e.g., Form N-SAR) pursuant to exemptive orders issued by the Commission and relied on by the Registrant.
6. Item G.1.a.vi. Other information required to be included as an attachment pursuant to Commission rules and regulations. File as an attachment any other information required to be included as an attachment pursuant to Commission rules and regulations.