Loading...
Docoh

Maribeth Nash Bearfield

Filed: 9 Jan 20, 5:05pm
SEC Form 3
FORM 3UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

INITIAL STATEMENT OF BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP OF SECURITIES

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number:3235-0104
Estimated average burden
hours per response:0.5
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Bearfield Maribeth Nash

(Last)(First)(Middle)
C/O BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC
200 TALCOTT AVENUE

(Street)
WATERTOWNMA02472

(City)(State)(Zip)
2. Date of Event Requiring Statement (Month/Day/Year)
12/31/2019
3. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
BRIGHT HORIZONS FAMILY SOLUTIONS INC. [ BFAM ]
4. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director10% Owner
XOfficer (give title below)Other (specify below)
Chief Human Resources Officer
5. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
XForm filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 4)2. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned (Instr. 4)3. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)4. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Common Stock10,000(1)D
Table II - Derivative Securities Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 4)2. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)3. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 4)4. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security5. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 5)6. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 5)
Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Option to Purchase Common Stock(2)01/25/2024Common Stock10,00071.16D
Option to Purchase Common Stock(3)02/23/2025Common Stock10,70096.46D
Option to Purchase Common Stock(4)02/25/2026Common Stock10,000122.44D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Represents restricted stock that vest 100% on January 25, 2020.
2. This option is eligible to vest as to 60% of the underlying shares on January 25, 2020 and thereafter, as to the remaining 40% of underlying shares, in two equal annual installments beginning on January 25, 2021.
3. This option is eligible to vest as to 60% of the underlying shares on February 23, 2021 and thereafter, as to the remaining 40% of underlying shares, in two equal annual installments beginning on February 23, 2022.
4. This option is eligible to vest as to 60% of the underlying shares on February 25, 2022 and thereafter, as to the remaining 40% of underlying shares, in two equal annual installments beginning on February 25, 2023.
Remarks:
Exhibit 24 - Power of Attorney
/s/ John Casagrande, as attorney in fact for Maribeth Bearfield01/09/2020
** Signature of Reporting PersonDate
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 5 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.