Loading...
Docoh

Michel Dahan

Filed: 22 Feb 17, 7:00pm
SEC Form 4
FORM 4UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number:3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response:0.5
  
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Dahan Michel

(Last)(First)(Middle)
C/O AKEBIA THERAPEUTICS, INC.
245 FIRST STREET

(Street)
CAMBRIDGEMA02142

(City)(State)(Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Akebia Therapeutics, Inc. [ AKBA ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director10% Owner
XOfficer (give title below)Other (specify below)
SVP, Chief Business Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
02/21/2017
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
XForm filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3)2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4)6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeVAmount(A) or (D)Price
Common Stock02/21/2017A39,500(1)A$0.00110,024D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3)2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year)3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year)4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8)5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5)6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year)7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4)8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5)9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4)10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4)11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
CodeV(A)(D)Date ExercisableExpiration DateTitleAmount or Number of Shares
Stock Option (Right to buy)$0.0002/21/2017A62,500(2)02/21/2027Common Stock62,500$10.1462,500D
Explanation of Responses:
1. The restricted stock units were granted by the Issuer pursuant to its 2014 Incentive Plan. One hundred percent of the restricted stock units will vest on the third anniversary of the grant date.
2. 25% of the shares underlying this option will vest on the first anniversary of the grant date with the remaining 75% vesting in equal quarterly installments thereafter.
Remarks:
Nicole R. Hadas, attorney-in-fact for Michel Dahan02/23/2017
** Signature of Reporting PersonDate
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.