David Lebwohl

Filed: 3 Mar 22, 8:00pm
SEC Form 4
Washington, D.C. 20549


Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Lebwohl David

(Last) (First) (Middle)


(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. [ NTLA ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
EVP, Chief Medical Officer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Common Stock 01/01/2022 M 3,187 A (1) 11,973(2) D
Common Stock 01/01/2022 S(3) 1,051 D $112.24 10,922 D
Common Stock(4) 03/01/2022 A 13,816 A $0.00 24,738 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Restricted Stock Unit (1) 01/01/2022 M 3,187 01/01/2022(5) 03/02/2031(5) Common Stock 3,187 $0.00 9,563 D
Stock Option (right to buy) $79.85 03/01/2022 A 13,816 (6) 02/28/2032 Common Stock 13,816 $0.00 13,816 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Restricted stock units ("RSUs") convert into common stock on a one-for-one basis.
2. Includes 72 shares acquired under the Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. 2016 Employee Stock Purchase Plan on December 31, 2021.
3. Shares sold in sell-to-cover transaction in order to satisfy withholding taxes to be paid upon the vesting of RSUs on January 1, 2022.
4. Based on a grant of restricted stock units representing a contingent right to receive one share of Intellia common stock for each restricted stock unit.
5. On March 3, 2021, the reporting person was granted 12,750 RSUs pursuant to the Intellia Therapeutics, Inc. Amended and Restated 2015 Stock Option and Incentive Plan. Each RSU represents a contingent right to receive one share of the Company's common stock upon vesting, with 25% of the RSU vesting on January 1, 2022 and the remaining awards vesting as to 25% in substantially equal annual installments thereafter.
6. This option was granted on March 1, 2022 with respect to shares of Common Stock, with 33% vesting on January 1, 2023 and the remaining 67% vesting in 24 substantially equal monthly installments thereafter.
James Basta, attorney-in-fact 03/03/2022
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.