ASAI Sendas Distributor
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or
15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of February 2021
Commission File Number: 001-39928
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
(Exact Name as Specified in its Charter)
Sendas Distributor S.A.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
Avenida Ayrton Senna, No. 6,000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Anexo A
22775-005 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
(Address of principal executive offices)
(Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.)
Form 20-F: ý Form 40-F: o
(Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1)):
Yes: o No: ý
(Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7)):
Yes: o No: ý
SENDAS DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Companhia de Capital Aberto Autorizado
CNPJ nº 06.057.223/0001-71
MINUTES TO THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HELD ON FEBRUARY 22, 2021
1. Date, Time and Place: On the 22th day of February 2021, at 04:00 pm, at the headquarters of Sendas Distribuidora SA (“Company”), located in the City of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, at Avenida Ayrton Senna, nº 6.000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Annex A, Jacarepaguá, CEP 22775-005.
2. Call and Attendance: Call was done in accordance with the regalement and the meeting had the presence of all the members of the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Conduction of the Meeting: Chairman: Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Aline Pacheco Pelucio.
4. Agenda: Analysis and deliberation on the Management Report and the Financial Statements for the period ended December 31, 2020.
5. Resolutions: The members of the Board of Directors, by unanimous vote and without restrictions, decided the following:
5.1 Analysis and deliberation on the Management Report and the Financial Statements for the period ended December 31, 2020: Ms. Daniela Sabbag, Financial Director of the Company, made the presentation about the Financial Statements referred to the fiscal year ended in December 31st, 2020. After debates, the members of the Board of Directors, in accordance with the analysis done by the Financial Committee, by the favorable recommendation of the Audit Committee, the unreserved report of the Independent Auditors deliberated to approve the Financial Statements of the Company referred to the fiscal year ended in December 31st, 2020, together with the Management Report, the Audit Committee Report, the Independent Auditors Report. Further, they authorized the Executive Board of the Company to take all needed measures for the disclosure of the Financial Statements hereby approved upon shipment to the Brazilian Securities Exchange Commission - CVM, to B3 S.A. – Brasil, Bolsa, Balcão and to SEC - Securities and Exchange Commission.
6. Approval and signature of these minutes: As there were no further matters to be addressed, the meeting was adjourned so that these minutes were drawn up. Then the meeting was resumed and these minutes were read and agreed to, having been undersigned by all attending persons. Rio de Janeiro, February 22th, 2021. Chairman: Mr. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Mrs. Aline Pacheco Pelucio. Members of the Board of Directors who were present: Messrs. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri, Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, Luiz Nelson Guedes de Carvalho, Christophe José Hidalgo, Philippe Alarcon, David Julien Emeric Lubek, Josseline Marie-José Bernadette De Clausade, José Flavio Ferreira Ramos and Geraldo Luciano Mattos Júnior.
Rio de Janeiro, February 22th, 2021.
I hereby certify, for due purposes, that this is a certificate of the minutes registered in the relevant corporate book, in accordance with Article 130, paragraph 3, of Law No. 6.404/76 as amended.
Aline Pacheco Pelucio
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: February 22, 2021
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
By: /s/ Daniela Sabbag Papa
Name: Daniela Sabbag Papa
Title: Chief Financial Officer and Investor Relations Officer