ASAI Sendas Distributor
SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549
Report of Foreign Private Issuer Pursuant to Rule 13a-16 or
15d-16 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
For the month of May 2021
Commission File Number: 001-39928
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
(Exact Name as Specified in its Charter)
Sendas Distributor S.A.
(Translation of registrant’s name into English)
Avenida Ayrton Senna, No. 6,000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Anexo A
22775-005 Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil
(Address of principal executive offices)
(Indicate by check mark whether the registrant files or will file annual reports under cover of Form 20-F or Form 40-F.)
Form 20-F: ý Form 40-F: o
(Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(1)):
Yes: o No: ý
(Indicate by check mark if the registrant is submitting the Form 6-K in paper as permitted by Regulation S-T Rule 101(b)(7)):
Yes: o No: ý
SENDAS DISTRIBUIDORA S.A.
Companhia de Capital Aberto Autorizado
CNPJ nº 06.057.223/0001-71
MINUTES TO THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS HELD ON MAY 4th, 2021
1. Date, Time and Place: On the 4th day of May 2021, at 03:30 pm, at the headquarters of Sendas Distribuidora SA (“Company”), located in the City of Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro, at Avenida Ayrton Senna, nº 6.000, Lote 2, Pal 48959, Annex A, Jacarepaguá, CEP 22775-005.
2. Call and Attendance: Call was done in accordance with the regalement and the meeting had the presence of all the members of the Company's Board of Directors.
3. Conduction of the Meeting: Chairman: Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Aline Pacheco Pelucio.
4. Agenda: Analysis and deliberation on the Management Report and the Financial Information for the period ended March 31, 2021.
5. Resolutions: The members of the Board of Directors, by unanimous vote and without restrictions, decided the following:
5.1 Analysis and deliberation on the Management Report and the Financial Information for the period ended March 31, 2021: Ms. Daniela Sabbag, Financial Director of the Company, made the presentation about the Financial Information referred to the quarter ended on March 31, 2021. After debates, the members of the Board of Directors, in accordance with the analysis done by the Financial Committee, by the favorable recommendation of the Audit Committee and the Fiscal Council, the unreserved report of the Independent Auditors deliberated to approve the Financial Information referred to the quarter ended on March 31, 2021, together with the Management Report, the Audit Committee Report, the Independent Auditors Report. Further, they authorized the Executive Board of the Company to take all needed measures for the disclosure of the Financial Information hereby approved upon shipment to the Brazilian Securities Exchange Commission - CVM, to B3 S.A. – Brasil, Bolsa, Balcão and to SEC - Securities and Exchange Commission.
6. Approval and signature of these minutes: As there were no further matters to be addressed, the meeting was adjourned so that these minutes were drawn up. Then the meeting was resumed and these minutes were read and agreed to, having been undersigned by all attending persons. Rio de Janeiro, May 4h, 2021. Chairman: Mr. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri; Secretary: Mrs. Aline Pacheco Pelucio. Members of the Board of Directors who were present: Messrs. Jean-Charles Henri Naouri, Ronaldo Iabrudi dos Santos Pereira, Luiz Nelson Guedes de Carvalho, Christophe José Hidalgo, Philippe Alarcon, David Julien Emeric Lubek, Josseline Marie-José Bernadette De Clausade, José Flavio Ferreira Ramos and Geraldo Luciano Mattos Júnior.
Rio de Janeiro, May 4th, 2021.
I hereby certify, for due purposes, that this is a certificate of the minutes registered in the relevant corporate book, in accordance with Article 130, paragraph 3, of Law No. 6.404/76 as amended.
Aline Pacheco Pelucio
Pursuant to the requirements of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, the registrant has duly caused this report to be signed on its behalf by the undersigned, thereunto duly authorized.
Date: May 4, 2021
Sendas Distribuidora S.A.
By: /s/ Daniela Sabbag Papa
Name: Daniela Sabbag Papa
Title: Chief Financial Officer
By: /s/ Gabrielle Helú
Name: Gabrielle Helú
Title: Investor Relations Officer
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. These statements are statements that are not historical facts, and are based on management's current view and estimates of future economic circumstances, industry conditions, company performance and financial results. The words "anticipates", "believes", "estimates", "expects", "plans" and similar expressions, as they relate to the company, are intended to identify forward-looking statements. Statements regarding the declaration or payment of dividends, the implementation of principal operating and financing strategies and capital expenditure plans, the direction of future operations and the factors or trends affecting financial condition, liquidity or results of operations are examples of forward-looking statements. Such statements reflect the current views of management and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties. There is no guarantee that the expected events, trends or results will actually occur. The statements are based on many assumptions and factors, including general economic and market conditions, industry conditions, and operating factors. Any changes in such assumptions or factors could cause actual results to differ materially from current expectations.