Docoh
Loading...

Eric Bach

Filed: 27 Jul 21, 6:00pm
SEC Form 4
FORM 4 UNITED STATES SECURITIES AND EXCHANGE COMMISSION
Washington, D.C. 20549

STATEMENT OF CHANGES IN BENEFICIAL OWNERSHIP

Filed pursuant to Section 16(a) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934
or Section 30(h) of the Investment Company Act of 1940
OMB APPROVAL
OMB Number: 3235-0287
Estimated average burden
hours per response: 0.5
Check this box if no longer subject to Section 16. Form 4 or Form 5 obligations may continue. See Instruction 1(b).
1. Name and Address of Reporting Person*
Bach Eric

(Last) (First) (Middle)
C/O LUCID GROUP, INC.
7373 GATEWAY BOULEVARD

(Street)
NEWARK CA 94560

(City) (State) (Zip)
2. Issuer Name and Ticker or Trading Symbol
Lucid Group, Inc. [ LCID ]
5. Relationship of Reporting Person(s) to Issuer
(Check all applicable)
Director 10% Owner
X Officer (give title below) Other (specify below)
SVP, Product & Chief Engineer
3. Date of Earliest Transaction (Month/Day/Year)
07/23/2021
4. If Amendment, Date of Original Filed (Month/Day/Year)
6. Individual or Joint/Group Filing (Check Applicable Line)
X Form filed by One Reporting Person
Form filed by More than One Reporting Person
Table I - Non-Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
1. Title of Security (Instr. 3) 2. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 2A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 3. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 4. Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed Of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 5. Amount of Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 3 and 4) 6. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 7. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V Amount (A) or (D) Price
Class A Common Stock 07/23/2021 A 1,173,177 A (1) 1,173,177 D
Class A Common Stock 07/23/2021 A 661,000 A (2) 1,834,177 D
Table II - Derivative Securities Acquired, Disposed of, or Beneficially Owned
(e.g., puts, calls, warrants, options, convertible securities)
1. Title of Derivative Security (Instr. 3) 2. Conversion or Exercise Price of Derivative Security 3. Transaction Date (Month/Day/Year) 3A. Deemed Execution Date, if any (Month/Day/Year) 4. Transaction Code (Instr. 8) 5. Number of Derivative Securities Acquired (A) or Disposed of (D) (Instr. 3, 4 and 5) 6. Date Exercisable and Expiration Date (Month/Day/Year) 7. Title and Amount of Securities Underlying Derivative Security (Instr. 3 and 4) 8. Price of Derivative Security (Instr. 5) 9. Number of derivative Securities Beneficially Owned Following Reported Transaction(s) (Instr. 4) 10. Ownership Form: Direct (D) or Indirect (I) (Instr. 4) 11. Nature of Indirect Beneficial Ownership (Instr. 4)
Code V (A) (D) Date Exercisable Expiration Date Title Amount or Number of Shares
Stock Options (Right to Buy) $0.83 07/23/2021 A 879,698 (4) 04/21/2029 Class A common stock 879,698 (3) 879,698 D
Stock Options (Right to Buy) $0.93 07/23/2021 A 1,850,800 (5) 07/15/2030 Class A common stock 1,850,800 (3) 1,850,800 D
Explanation of Responses:
1. Received in exchange for 443,713 shares of common stock (the "Common Stock") of Atieva, Inc., d/b/a Lucid Motors ("Lucid") in connection with the merger by and among Churchill Capital Corp IV, Atieva, Inc., d/b/a Lucid Motors and Air Merger Sub, Inc. (the "Merger").
2. Represents restricted stock units ("RSUs") received in exchange for 250,000 RSUs of Lucid in connection with the Merger. 25% of the RSUs will vest on August 2022 with the remaining 75% of the RSUs vesting in twelve equal quarterly installments through June 2025 subject to continued employment through each applicable vesting date.
3. Each Lucid stock option was exchanged in the Merger for a stock option to acquire 2.644 shares of common stock of Lucid Group, Inc.
4. These options were granted in April 2019. 44,067 of these options remain unvested and 50% will vest on August 1, 2021 and the remaining 50% will vest on September 1, 2021.
5. These options were granted in July 2020. 1,310,985 of these options remain unvested and will vest in equal quarterly installments through May 2024.
/s/ Jonathan Butler, as attorney-in-fact for Eric Bach 07/27/2021
** Signature of Reporting Person Date
Reminder: Report on a separate line for each class of securities beneficially owned directly or indirectly.
* If the form is filed by more than one reporting person, see Instruction 4 (b)(v).
** Intentional misstatements or omissions of facts constitute Federal Criminal Violations See 18 U.S.C. 1001 and 15 U.S.C. 78ff(a).
Note: File three copies of this Form, one of which must be manually signed. If space is insufficient, see Instruction 6 for procedure.
Persons who respond to the collection of information contained in this form are not required to respond unless the form displays a currently valid OMB Number.