On Friday morning, 13 companies achieved new lows for the year.
- The largest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low was Cia Paranaense De Energia (NYSE:ELP).
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) was the smallest company by market cap to set a new 52-week low.
- Provention Bio (NASDAQ:PRVB) saw the most downward movement, as shares plummetted 26.35% to hit a new 52-week low.
The following stocks set new 52-week lows as of 10 a.m. ET on Friday:
- Cia Paranaense De Energia (NYSE:ELP) stock set a new 52-week low of $1.07 on Friday, moving down 2.69%.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:ACAD) shares were down 1.35% for the day, having made a 52-week low of $20.31.
- Vertex (NASDAQ:VERX) stock hit $19.39 on Friday morning, setting a new 52-week low for a change of down 2.84%.
- FibroGen (NASDAQ:FGEN) stock hit a yearly low of $18.12. The stock was down 1.65% for the day.
- Coherus BioSciences (NASDAQ:CHRS) shares moved down 1.28% on Friday to hit a new 52-week low of $13.70, drifting down 1.28%.
- GEO Group (NYSE:GEO) shares made a new 52-week low of $5.66 on Friday. The stock was up 0.52% for the day.
- BEST (NYSE:BEST) shares hit a yearly low of $1.67. The stock was down 1.87% on the session.
- Sigilon Therapeutics (NASDAQ:SGTX) stock broke to a new 52-week low of $17.28 on Friday. Shares of the company traded down 3.15%.
- Provention Bio (NASDAQ:PRVB) shares reached a new 52-week low of $6.36 on Friday morning, moving down 26.35%.
- Concert Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:CNCE) stock dropped to a yearly low on Friday of $4.49. Shares traded down 1.09%.
- Aspen Group (NASDAQ:ASPU) stock drifted down 1.71% on Friday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $5.67.
- Metacrine (NASDAQ:MTCR) stock drifted up 0.38% on Friday morning to hit a new 52-week low of $5.24.
- Imara (NASDAQ:IMRA) shares fell to $7.46 on Friday, setting a new 52-week low with a shift of down 4.42%.
Benzinga will update traders on these companies going forward. If these companies break to a new level, Benzinga will be the first to report on it.