Today's 5 Stock Ideas
- Oracle (ORCL) - Will report Q4 earnings after the market close on Tuesday, Jun. 15.
- Aethlon Medical (AEMD) - The most-searched ticker on Benzinga Pro over the last 24 hours. Shares were up nearly 400% on Wednesday following a Tuesday evening report that highlighted news on the company's Hemopurifier against COVID-19 originally reported by Aethlon on Thursday of last week. With about 11 million shares in the stock's float, this issue is firmly in low-float-play territory. Traders took profits Thursday morning; the stock was down about 17%.
- Soaring Eagle Acquisition (SRNG) - A Wednesday afternoon report said the stock was a new pick by hedge fund manager Whitney Tilson.
- Butterfly Network (BFLY) - Company Chairman, Dr. Jonathan Rothberg, will appear on Benzinga's "SPACs Attack" YouTube show Thursday around 11 a.m. EDT.
- Clean Energy (CLNE) - The fifth most-searched ticker on Benzinga Pro over the last 24 hours.