Mon. 13 Sep 2021, 1:08pm ETBenzinga
In: News, Short Ideas, Offerings, Movers, Trading Ideas
- Leslie's Inc (NASDAQ:LESL) has announced a secondary offering of 13 million shares of its common stock by certain of its stockholders.
- Leslie's will not receive any proceeds from the offering.
- The selling stockholders will also grant the underwriters a 30-day option to buy up to an additional 1.9 million shares.
- Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, and BofA Securities are acting as joint lead book-running managers and representatives of the underwriters for the offering.
- Leslie's had 189.77 million shares of common stock outstanding as of September 10, 2021.
- Price Action: LESL shares are trading lower by 11.29% at $22.09 on the last check Monday.