Today's 5 Stock Ideas:
- R. R. Donnelley (RRD) - Shares were up 25% Tuesday morning following a Bloomberg report that suggested Chatham has offered to buy the remainder of R. R. Donnelley for $7.50 per share.
- XPO Logistics (XPO) - Company Chief Strategy Officer, Matt Fassler, will interview on Benzinga's "Power Hour" YouTube show Tuesday around 12:30 p.m. EDT.
- Nutriband (NTRB) - Tuesday morning's big winner. Shares were up nearly 50% following news the company signed an exclusive manufacturing deal for Diocheck visual COVID-19 antibody indicator patch.
- Ocugen (OCGN) - The second most-searched ticker on Benzinga Pro over the last 24 hours. Protagonist Therapeutics (PTGX) was the #1 most-searched ticker on the real-time news and research platform.
- Zynga (ZNGA) - Wedbush analyst Michael Pachter interviewed on Benzinga's "PreMarket Prep" morning trading show Tuesday and said he believes shares could double over the next year.