Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:JPM) to report quarterly earnings at $3.01 per share on revenue of $29.90 billion before the opening bell. JPMorgan shares gained 0.6% to $169.25 in pre-market trading.
- Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ:GTIM) said same store sales fell 2.5% year-over-year for its Good Times brand for its first quarter ended December 28, 2021. Its same store sales, however, surged 24.0% for its Bad Daddy’s brand during the same period. Good Times Restaurants shares climbed 7.5% to $4.85 in the after-hours trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Citigroup Inc. (NYSE:C) to have earned $1.37 per share on revenue of $16.77 billion for the latest quarter. The bank will release earnings before the markets open. Citigroup shares gained 0.6% to $68.16 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- Before the opening bell, BlackRock, Inc. (NYSE:BLK) is projected to report quarterly earnings at $10.15 per share on revenue of $5.17 billion. BlackRock shares fell 0.3% to $864.99 in after-hours trading.
- Analysts expect Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE:WFC) to report quarterly earnings at $1.12 per share on revenue of $18.78 billion before the opening bell. Wells Fargo shares rose 0.5% to $56.26 in after-hours trading.