A whale with a lot of money to spend has taken a noticeably bearish stance on Accenture.
Looking at options history for Accenture (NYSE:ACN) we detected 10 strange trades.
If we consider the specifics of each trade, it is accurate to state that 40% of the investors opened trades with bullish expectations and 60% with bearish.
From the overall spotted trades, 7 are puts, for a total amount of $271,573 and 3, calls, for a total amount of $196,930.
What's The Price Target?
Taking into account the Volume and Open Interest on these contracts, it appears that whales have been targeting a price range from $200.0 to $420.0 for Accenture over the last 3 months.
Volume & Open Interest Development
In terms of liquidity and interest, the mean open interest for Accenture options trades today is 136.83 with a total volume of 973.00.
In the following chart, we are able to follow the development of volume and open interest of call and put options for Accenture's big money trades within a strike price range of $200.0 to $420.0 over the last 30 days.
Accenture Option Volume And Open Interest Over Last 30 Days
Biggest Options Spotted:
|Symbol||PUT/CALL||Trade Type||Sentiment||Exp. Date||Strike Price||Total Trade Price||Open Interest||Volume|
Where Is Accenture Standing Right Now?
- With a volume of 1,132,930, the price of ACN is down -1.32% at $282.63.
- RSI indicators hint that the underlying stock is currently neutral between overbought and oversold.
- Next earnings are expected to be released in 0 days.
What The Experts Say On Accenture:
- Deutsche Bank has decided to maintain their Buy rating on Accenture, which currently sits at a price target of $364.
- Cowen & Co. has decided to maintain their Outperform rating on Accenture, which currently sits at a price target of $330.
- Baird has decided to maintain their Neutral rating on Accenture, which currently sits at a price target of $340.
- Morgan Stanley has decided to maintain their Overweight rating on Accenture, which currently sits at a price target of $390.
Options are a riskier asset compared to just trading the stock, but they have higher profit potential. Serious options traders manage this risk by educating themselves daily, scaling in and out of trades, following more than one indicator, and following the markets closely.
If you want to stay updated on the latest options trades for Accenture, Benzinga Pro gives you real-time options trades alerts.